Tuesday, February 14, 2006

WHY?

Why?
Why do publishers set release dates if they don't mean anything? If they don't even bother to deliver to us on that day or just keep moving it ahead a week?
The past 6 things we have tried to buy have not come out on their release date.
So then I end up ordering them on Amazon. And waiting. Forever.
Frack.
Next week a whole crapload of stuff we've had to order over the past month and a half should be arriving...I hope.
No doctor who on valentines day...sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/02-10-06-starwars/Old-Grendel.jpg

Anonymous said...

Just seeing if it'd post the link or that; too bad.

Magnus said...

What's the deal with the Cluster Map? i was reading about them on their website and don't get their whole "play by the rules" thing. Play by what rules? Why are their rules for this thing? I mean, what if just want one of these things to see where people are contacting me from? Rules!?

Geosomin said...

As far as I could figure out, if you have more than so many hits per month then you have to pay a certain amount (.99) I think. Other than that, they get to log the data of the location of who goes to your site. It didn't seem like a big deal when I waded through the details. I just thought it'd be neat to see where in the world people were looking at my blog at...assuming people are!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...