Friday, February 10, 2006

High class movie night

Mmmm...you know what's good? Kernels flavoured popcorn.
J and I decided we needed something to cheer ourselves up so we had a movie night last night. Plus I wanted to celebrate the fact that I did a very intricate and complicated experiment that afternoon and it went perfectly. So, we went out to get the new Wallace & Grommit movie and buffalo wings and ketchup flavoured popcorn...but not mixed together. And white wine - so classy! I love flavoured popcorn. I have discovered tho that gorging on a huge bag of popcorn before bed makes your tummy sore the next day...like there's a little hedgehog having a nap in there. I couldn't help it - every once in a while we go and buy the decadent popcorn, turn off the phone and have a movie night together... I'd been dying to see the film and we'd never gotten around to it. Wallace and Grommit have been favorites of mine, all the way back the the Wrong Trouser short films. I thought the movie was really great. It made me laugh a lot, and was just the thing I needed. I am so glad that there are still miniatures and claymation being done, although now that their studio burnt down and their next film is largely computer generated (it looks good) so I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come.

And so I feel like life is better today. Still a lot on my plate, but it's the little things, you know?

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...