Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ten, ten a big fat hen

I just found ten bucks.
And it's not anyone elses so I can keep it.
Which is cool, because I was reminded this morning that I owe someone ten bucks.
So I'm going to give it to them right away and then everybody is happy. Well I'd rather keep the tenner, but you know. Before it goes away, I found a site on the internet that will track money by serial numbers across the country a few weeks ago so I registered, entered my tenner in with the code and I'll check in in a few months to see where it is.
The world was nice to me for a change.
How cool is that.

1 comment:

Magnus said...

I'm hearing the theme from Drag Net and the voice of Joe Friday, "It was 10 am and the ten dollar bill was on its way down town..."

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...