Tuesday, February 21, 2006

N is for Normal

Oh people, I have to say I'm dissapointed at the lack of mojo music out there...feel the love people. Feel the love!

________________________________________________________________
Just to be sure, I checked if I am normal, and everything is as it should be.

The Free Thinker
68 Anti-Normal Points

You are quite strange indeed and not very normal at all. You are cool. We have a few things in common, so send me a message. You are very open minded, creative, and intelligent. People like you and secretly want to be you, because of your overwhelming coolness. Just watch out the world doesn't suck out your originality

You scored higher than 61% on the How Normal Are You Test

________________________________________________________________
PS - Feel the love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I scored 75%, but talked about slanted questions. Dat girl needs tuh do ah bit 'o growin' up. For 28 she's kinda immature.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...