Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Devouring of Biscuit City

Sounds like a childs perfect dream doesn't it? I'm all up ins about it myself.

Apparently at Selfridges in London, great time has been taken lately to build a city of biscuits. Today is the day where you can come at 4PM and devour the city with a cup of tea.

How very cool and very British.

I've made Gingerbread and cookie houses before but never ones to be devoured or even really worth showing off to other people, let a lone inviting them round for tea and a munch on it...I keep getting mental images of Homer in the land of chocolate.

See what I've done?
Now I'm hungry.

I'm going to go and have a bar of hippie crack and a cup of coffee for a break and get back to it.

1 comment:

Magnus said...

Looking at your cluster map today. Pretty cool to see where people are viewing from. Seem to have a big reader base in British Columbia. Curious that.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...