Wednesday, November 23, 2011

so close

Last night I got a LOT done. I feel like this report will come together nicely. I managed to sneak in a nap after work which went a long way in boosting my morale. I've really been burning the candle at both ends lately and it can be discouraging. Thankfully only 1 evening left... I slept in this morning and skipped my workout and feel much better for it. It got me a positively luxurious total of 4 and a half hours of sleep...which I know doesn't sound like much, but sure felt good after a long exhausting day. Getting up for boot camp might have been too much I think. I don't need to go crazy right now - I could feeling exhaustion poking it's tendrils into my zen. Not cool.
Last night J was fiddling with my new iPhone and pulled up this video to cheer me up:
I've seen it a few times and it still makes me giggle until I snort...he heee :)

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...