Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank you Tim Burton

Alice in Wonderland is a *big* deal for me.
More than most I think.
It was the first book I ever read...over and over again. My fondest memories of Mum and I are when I was so very small and 3 or 4 - she read it to me every night. Then I read some...eventually reading it all. It's what I learned to read with...shen we got to the end we'd start over. It shaped the strange wierdness that is me...

So the fact that Mr. Burton (whose work I love) took it and made a nice 3D film based on it that made me grin from ear to ear? Seeing a bandersnatch, Cheshire Cat and March Hare?

Yes...lovely...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...