Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't panic...just use big words...

Oh crap, I don't know any!
Hmmm...well, what about...antidisestablishmentarianism?
Oh. Not sciency enough?
Damn...

How about polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis coupled with dual immunofluorescence immunodetection?
Ah! There we go...I'm even doing that.
Aren't I a smartypants...


I have been putting together my progress report for my MSc meeting next week. Besides the data and information summary, I've made up a flowchart of duties, both done and not yet done.
It is *almost* as good as this one:

image

2 comments:

grapecat said...

I sat in a meeting today where someone actually used the word "solutionize" as in - "first we discover the problem then we solutionize".
ack pttpht.

yours are much better.

good luck :)

Geosomin said...

if you're not a part of the solution you're a part of the precipitate...

ba dum TSHH!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...