Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Younger Brother


I've been listening to this album a lot. Last Days of Gravity by Younger Brother. It's a project album of SimonPosford (AKA Shpongle and Hallucinogen) and Benji Vaughan (AKA Prometheus). Both of these guys make good psytrance...but this album is much more. It's not so much one sound. It's hard to pin down stylistically...all I know is I love it.
This album was a happy accident - we received it by mistake in an online order...and man am I glad we did. It's a great, unique album. The tracks "Happy Pills" and particularly"All I want" have been in my head for days...brilliant. Have a listen. The whole album is more downtempo electronica...not ambient, just nice. This is for...oh...doing whatever (like oh, say, lab work).

Not much to say lately...just working, practicing my bellydance and trying to keep warm...


No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...