Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tumbling down the rabbit hole

This morning I saw a pure black bunny in the alley on my way to the bus. He looked so very cold and was rather friendly. He didn't sprint off like they usually do when I approach...he just watched me go by and then hopped after me for a bit. I can't help but think the little guy isn't too bright...aren't they supposed to blend in?
Meh, because I'm tired and really have nothing useful to say to say, I declare that it's time for a meme.(I know I know...I'm tired - humour me).

Current clothes:
Jeans, orange shirt, purple bunny hug, blue snow boots, new titanium specs (so cool).

Current mood:
Tired. I stayed up too late watching Doctor Who (we just got the second series on DVD). I ate a bunch of popcorn so it feels like there's a gerbil making a nest in my stomach this morning. Blech.

Current music:
Thievery Corporation , the DJ Kicks album.


Current annoyance:
Where all my free time seems to be going. I am insanely busy...but not exactly sure doing what though. I seem to be accomplishing very little while being quite busy. I'm having a lot of fun though..so I guess that's the whole point.

Current thing: Getting plans together for our weekend mini-holiday to Vancouver. I can't wait to get away...see old friends, and a Gomez concert too. Neat.

Current desktop picture:
A nice kaleidoscope picture I found on the interweb

Current song in head: the Shouty Song by Lemon Jelly

Current book: Just finished Talisman by Stephen King...I'm currently in the choose-your-next-book stage. Not sure what it'll be yet...just not another Steven King book...it's not the best I've ever read. I actually had J tell me how it ended, as I couldn't really be bothered to finish it.

Current DVD in player: Doctor Who series 2, second last disc. The CBC has been really sporadic about showing the episodes here so it's nice to catch up on them...and they're so clear and surroundy soundy.

Current refreshment: Coffee and water. I've been trying to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee I drink this month. So far so good...I don't know if I'm healthier but I sure have been drinking a LOT of water. You're supposed to get used to it, but I don't know...all I seem to be doing is taking more pee breaks.

Current worry: Can we get our stuff together for the trip to Vancouver?? And will it be rainy the whole time?

Current thought: Will I ever wake up?

TTYL

1 comment:

Pacian said...

I've been trying to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee I drink this month.

According to QI, "There's no scientific basis for the curious idea that fluids other than water cause dehydration. As a diuretic, caffeine does cause a loss of water, but only a fraction of what you're adding by drinking the coffee."

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...