Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm so sweet like a nice bon bon

Aside form listening to Hello Nasty for the past weekend non-stop and a nice romantic evening with J and a fine episode of Galactica, life continues as normal. Only 2 days till beer bottling, and all is clear on the horizon.
So....here's a little meme to fill the gap I wandered across a while ago:

3 People That Make You Laugh:
• Bender & Fry
• David Cross
• Jon Stewart

3 Things I Love:
• cheese
• J
• napping in the giant bean bag for 2...with J if possible

3 Things I Hate:

• terrible restaurant food
• cleaning up cat puke
• dishonesty

3 Things I Don't Understand:
• How George Bush can walk and speak at the same time
• how people can waste money on those stupid dancing singing santas I see for sale everywhere
• Why people need things to be happy

3 Things on My Desk:

• cyclops baby in a jar(no I'm not kidding - it's part of the teaching library)
• Picture of J and the cats
• Coffee mugs

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now:

• Cooking something new every 2 weeks (last week it was pumpkin cookies...yum)
• eating an apple
• Planning the reno of my basement work room

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
• run a 10K marathon
• ride a horseback across parts of India
• have a greenhouse in my yard and grow my own veggies in it

3 Things I Can Do:
• Cook and bake most things
• Envision things I plan to do and how they'll turn out before I start
• Make beer! (from a kit...from scratch is next)

3 Things I Can't Do:
• listen to people complain about other people behind their back
• Shop at Walmart
• keep my kitchen floor clean

3 Ways to Describe My Personality:
• shy
• idealistic
• eccentric

3 Things You Should Listen To:
• Your Mom (usually she's right you know)
• music, whenever and wherever possible
• Your inner voice - you always know something is wrong if you're paying attention

3 Favorite Foods:
• cheese of any kind (except swiss)
• rice crackers (with cheese?)
• Fruits of all kinds (especially pomegranates and raspberries)

3 Things I'd Like to Learn:
• How to juggle (I'm hopeless)
• How to be less shy in social situations
• How to fix my crappy toilet

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly:
• Coffee
• milk
• Earl Grey tea


Gotta go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://yoyoguy.com/info/ball/index2.html

Anonymous said...

Why not swiss cheese? I really think you should give that cheese another try.

Questions are a burden to others. Answers a prison for one's self.

-Chris

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...