Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sunday Scribblings: Bed

My bed reminds me of what a wonderful man I am blessed to share my life with...

A few years ago for my birthday I was banished from the upstairs of the house for the day while he puttered about and strange sounds came from our bedroom. After a romantic meal of chinese take out (hey, he can't cook but he knows how to please!) I was led up to my surprise.

He had transformed our bedroom into a romantic, wonderful, relaxing place. Our bed has four posts and is (was...) a plain metal frame. He had draped it with with a canopy of sheer white fabric and interwoven white lights and dangling crystals everywhere through it. It was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me. Our wonderful comfy bed has been transformed into a romantic place where we now spend lazy and romantic times, where we can veg and nap and read and...well you know.
It is one of my favorite places to be and every night as I lay under twinkling crystals and lights i know that I am loved deeply and truly.

Just another sunday scribblings...

6 comments:

Magnus said...

"Our wonderful comfy bed has been transformed into a romantic place where we now spend lazy and romantic times, where we can veg and nap and read and...well you know"

No we don't know, some explanation is required.

Anonymous said...

Accompanied by illustrations and maybe even photos for the truly illiterate among us

Unknown said...

Smart Erkels!!!

Geosomin said...

How about a pop up book?

Magnus said...

Yeah! A pop up book with sliders!

Unknown said...

How about a popup ebook with popups?

Uh, but that exists doesn't it?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...