Friday, January 20, 2006

Mrs. Potatohead

I just got my flickr account to work. I'm Mrs. Potatohead. Hope to have a few pics in there by the end of the weekend....just thought you might want to know. If not, then just don't look.

So there.

Nyeah.

Later:
OK so a link would be helpful I suppose. I just figured you could just go there and pick someone's photos. I'm a real newbie at the whole Flickr thing. This should take you there...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrs_potatohead

Hope it works...the link test above should work too. It's interesting...on my mac I can't add weblinks but on my PC I can.

4 comments:

Magnus said...

You should post a link, maybe?

Geosomin said...

Heh...I'm just figuring this Flickr thing out. A link will be soon.

Anonymous said...

Couple comments:

You can change your flickr address to a permanent name (like flickr.com/photos/mrspototohead).

If you go to just www.flickr.com and not to your photos/randomnumberhere, and you have remember me on your computer, you will be offered a bunch of options that you don't see from your actual photos/n203385232m page. Consider www.flickr.com to be the administration page.

You'll see options like Yours, Upload and Organize. If you go to organize, you can create folders. But only three unless you pay.

More questions? Ask or email.

Geosomin said...

OK...done. Thanks!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...