Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm done!

In the words of the great poet Jem Rolls
"We're done! we're done we're done we're done we're done we're done!"

We have met the requirements of the season. All is got and paid for (and mailed). All that remains is the shiny wrapping.
J just left to go visiting friends in a far away land for a few days and I am bored and lonely already. Pathetic aren't I? :)
Sure I have the whoe house to clean in the next few days before my parents come to visit for the weekend, but somehow I'm not bored enough yet to look into that.(funny how that works)
I did make a candy cane cheesecake tho...tomorrow it will be tested.
As for my 4 zillion cookies...the hounds have come and gone and there are 2 left. Hard to imagine 8 dozen cookies going to 2 in 2 days, but what can I say? People like the cookies.
Anyways..I must go tuck in my cake and grab a cat and be off to sleep.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...