Sunday, December 04, 2005

Apparently I have an ego problem...

But only as my alterego....



How to make a geosomin
Ingredients:

1 part pride

3 parts crazyiness

5 parts ego
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Serve with a slice of fitness and a pinch of salt. Yum!


My real name gives this....


How to make a me
Ingredients:

1 part friendliness

1 part humour

3 parts empathy
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add emotion to taste! Do not overindulge!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The real you is much more you than the blog you.

Sorry, blog you.

Magnus said...

Agreed. And Trent can go blog himself.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...