Monday, September 13, 2010

Holy cardio batman

image

I went to my very first spin class this morning at the gym. I swear that lady was trying to kill me...I do feel great now though! I will definitely be going again. I've been assured it's an OK workout for my knee and I've already been biking so I figured it was a good place to start.
This sounds wierd I know, but I'm trying to figure out if I can wear my heart rate monitor in the pool. I know the watch part is waterproof, but I'm curous if the Polar F4 heart rate monitor chest strap can be used underwater. It'd be rediculously cool to see how I do swimming heart rate wise, but I don't want to wreck the little robot...it's a fun toy. Anyone know if you can?? I'm geekily curious...

1 comment:

Rimshot said...

You know what I like to monitor when I'm swimming...not drowning (I swim like a rock...a very heavy rock...with a lot of fat wrapped around it)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...