Monday, May 10, 2010

Amelie



Watched this again last night...wonderful.

Very few films have come close enough to my soul as this one...

I find it hard lately to squish a whole week of relaxation into one day...like I'm forcing myself to relax as MUCH as I can...stupid I know. I refuse to turn into one of those manic people I see out at clubs partying like it's 1999 and the end of the world all rolled into one night. Trickier than you'd think...everywhere you look there's "something to be done". I try my best to catch up on what I can and dutifully ignore the rest. Most times I'm successful. Most times.

Sunday was relaxing and lovely, lots of tasty foods, hiding from the (eternal and everpresent) rain indoors with J. Films like Amelie remind me of who I was (hopefully am still) and that this will end and soon I can go back to me...as just me. I am honestly not sure what I will do with all my spare time then.

Start a new cult? Invade Poland?

Hmm...so many choices...

3 comments:

Pacian said...

Whoa, great minds think alike.

Rimshot said...

It's not the invading, it's the hold afterwards that seems to be the problem.

But if anyone can... ;)

Corey said...

I love this beautiful film. It makes you feel warm all over and has you smiling at everything.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...