In case you wondered where my blog name came from...
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cunning Plans
Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...
-
I have come to the conclusion that our prime minister is an idiot. Recently a member of parliament compared Hesballah to the Nazis in WW2 in...
-
Any respect I had for Palin, McCain's token female running mate in the US election, is waning after reading that she is pushing to have ...
1 comment:
Okay, that was awesome!
It's funny, because just yesterday I stumbled across the word "geosomin" in some science article, and I was wondering how the heck you could have found a video about that! But then I realized you said "blog name," not "blogger name."
Anyway, loved the video.
Post a Comment