Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dandy

I don't have much to say...I just stumbled across this picture of The Dandy Warhols while hunting down this video (not their best). Most of the video is tacky, and the song is average, but it doesn't get better than dancing syringes and for some reason I needed a bit of that to get ready to face today - yesterday was a long sucky tired day at work and today will be a long one too. I remembered this video from when I was much much younger and I figured it'd make me smile. I was not wrong.
I have to admit, when I think about it, that the Dandy's make sucky vidoes...but live they are one of the best bands I have ever seen. They do have a lot of great albums and better songs than the one above like this or this or this (warning: willies)or this (warning: this is uberlame. I feel embarrased for them just watching it).
I will say though, at the risk of tossed objects, the photo is dandy.
We now return you to your regularly programmed day.
Yup. Good luck with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries... I'm heading to bed; no regularly programmed day here. :-)

Dancing syringes? Hmm.... hope they stay out of my dreams.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...