Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Eggman


Well...I'm having a lazy weekend with J and family. My neice Elli and I had a long chat about the Easter bunny last night, and she's quite excited about the egg hunt she gets to go to today: "auntie - it's like a treasure hunt... only for *eggs* filled with *candy*!". We put a lot of thought into just where a rabbit might hide candy...for a 3 year old there is nothing more exciting. She has a rainbow raincoat and yellow wellies and is all set to go tromping thru the mud on an egghunt :)

And so I wish a happy easter to you all, a most warming solstice and a most fine day. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Now go find some eggs.
Go on - be off with you!

4 comments:

Magnus said...

That's great!

Anonymous said...

scary as hell

Pacian said...

Easter Bunny?! Is that you? My, what big teeth you have!

o_O

Diddums said...

A modern version of 'wolf in sheep's clothing'...

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...