Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Speaking of odd...

On a roll with the odd things.
I was giggling this morning thinking about a small show called Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job...it's a low low budget sketch show. Not all of it is that funny, but I admire it because some of it is so incredibly...well...wierd. *that* is what cracks me up about it...the strangeness. And it *is* strange.
So I present to you...a few of my favorite bits from this show I could find on the net.
AND one of their Christmas songs to get you ...um..in the festive mood? Or something...

Ta! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cat trick/ long legs .. yes. Christmas song.. No!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...