Friday, August 17, 2007

HELP!

So - would anyone happen to have taped last weeks' episode of Dr. Who?
Anyone?
ANyone?
It was the first half of the two parter by Paul Cornell, based on a favorite book of his by the same name - Human Nature. I and J have been waiting forever to see it and for some unknown reason the player didn't record it while we were away so we are SOL. Which sucks as it's about the only episode we've wanted to see all year. And no reason why it didn't record. It just didn't. Bollocks.

If anyone has a tape of it I'd be ever so grateful - the online viewing is so jagged and choppy I can't get thru it, and J is of the sort that once we miss an episode, we're right out for the rest of the season until the DVDs come out - that sucks. No more Doctore who. Meh. Not cool at all.
It is definitely mompey here in my home right now...

Please help.
Please?
I'll make you waffles...

2 comments:

Magnus said...

I might, but I may have just recorded over it too.

Geosomin said...

oh bugger -if you do I'd be giddy with gratitude...

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...