Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mojito

God I love saying that word...
Mo-HEE-TOE
*grin*
Hate the drink, but love the word.

It's fun to say...like spelunking or gorganzola.

Having a good day areally. This morning I was out running and the sun came out from behind a cloud and shone through the mist coming off the river and Pioneer Skies started on the iPod and the world was briefly and completely perfect in every way.
It was like when Fry had his 100th cup of coffee...the world stopped time just a bit to say hello and wish me goodness.

Once I got to work it all fell apart of course, but I'm in such a damn fine mood I really don't care.
Cheers!
Have a good day. Go home and have a mojito.
Me?
Margarita...lime...yum...and not a moment too soon.

3 comments:

Magnus said...

When you come back to Vancouver, I'll take you to Havana for a Tito Peunte sandwhich and a great mojito. I like their mojitos so much I had one with my late breakfast once.

Moominmama said...

my 2 fav words to say:

Dipthong

Molybdenum

Geosomin said...

Another one is phosphofruktokinasekinase... it's my favorite enzyme.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...