Friday, June 22, 2007

Festival fever

Over lunch, I was just looking over the line up for this year's Glastonbury Festival happening this weekend...man I wish I lived in the UK sometimes...
WHY?
I could go see Bjork, Superfurry Animals, Chemical Brothers, Fatboy Slim, Uberzone, Coldcuts, Sasha, Adam F, The Go! Team, The New Prnographers, Wombat, Bright Eyes, T-Bone, Neds Atomic Dustbin, Shpongle, Krafty Kuts...and other things that sound interesting, like the Hot Potato Synchopators, Senor Chainsaw...and fireshows. In the past they've had Coldplay and Moby...

*sigh*
Now I'm really looking forward to Shambhala - I need some outdoor music in me...you'd think I'd be topped up byt The Dandy warhols, Simon Fosford and the Police, but no....I need MORE!

2 comments:

Pacian said...

Or I can watch it on TV, in my home, where it is warm and dry.

afrobev said...

Yeah. you're better off sat on your settee, eating and drinking and sinking along than being knee deep in mud and having to queue for hours to go to toilet. Not my idea of fun.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...