Tuesday, October 24, 2006

They weeble and they wobble...

Well, apparently I have a problem with depth perception.
How do I know this you ask?
Well today I have fallen UP the stairs no les than 4 times.
I suppose I should be grateful it was just stumbling up and not DOWN, as I use the stairwell a lot in my job. I haven't been carrying anything when falling which is also a bonus. I just keep looking over my glasses and then regularly through them and getting all mixed up as to where I put my feet.
*sigh*

I believe I"ll need a labcoat made of bubble wrap soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I predict it's too much of that beer you were talking about in your previous post....

Anonymous said...

Well, apparently I have a problem with depth perception

This just doesn't surprise me, but then my fingers do know your nostrils quite intimately.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...