Thursday, July 06, 2006

What do you call 2 men with no arms and no legs hanging over a window?

Curt and Rod

bwaHA!
...oh come on people, I'm having a dull day here. Humour me.
Its a muggy hot day out here on the prairies. A coworker on mat leave brought her little girl, some briquettes and some hot dogs at lunch and we all brought a few nibblets to share (me? a McCain cake...yum) and all relaxed in the sunshine in the campus greens by the old schoolhouse for lunch. I still smell of charcoal...mmm...good stuff. I think food tastes better when it's cooked over charcoal...but it takes forever.
And now I sit...and sit...and sit whilst full of cake.
Oh sure I'm working, don't get me wrong:
I'd just rather be out in the sun eating more McCain cake...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...