Monday, July 31, 2006

What a difference a day makes

Well, what a busy weekend. My brother and his wife came down for the weekend and he got the job he was hoping for and spent friday seeing his new jobsite and meeting his future coworkers. THEN it was a hardcore house search, and they actually got lucky and found a home! It's a small cozy house (not too close to us, but not too far away) in great shape that made them both very happy to be in - they made an offer and bought it on Saturday.
Whew.
They're both a little dazed and overwhelmed, but it's one of those situations where everything is falling into place. You just know it is meant to be. And me? Well I'm exhausted, but happy because it means my brother will be back near me soon...maybe even by September 1.
Crazy!

2 comments:

Magnus said...

Just 24 little hours?

Geosomin said...

Lots can be crammed into a day when you try hard enough...and oh how they tried!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...