Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Slip slidin' away


Heh heh..know what is more fun than 2 feet of snow over 3 days? A whole night of rain on top of it.
Wow...the city is a mess. I'm actually GLAD I took the bus today. We were about 25 minutes late, but I got there.
There's a cute old german couple that take the bus with me, and she was walking normally to the bus while he kept giggling and saying things like "look at me...all these years I've never skated and look at me now!". His wife had these cool little slip on cleats for ice. She was walking along like normal.
I gotta get me some of those!

I'm hiding inside with some coffee until the world melts...

2 comments:

Magnus said...

Did I send that photo to you way back when, or did you send it to me?

Geosomin said...

I think I sent it to you. My friend Kristi sent it to me a few years ago, after someone in her family sent it to her.
I'm still amazed by it...just seems like way too much snow to be real!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...