Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Plague potato

It'a hot potato over here with the cold virus.
J is sick again...I cane home to a poor sniffly hacking husband. I can't figure out if I gave it back to him, or if he caught a new cold from a friend when we were over there friday night playing cards.
Poor guy.
It seems like we've been living in plague town, just passing the virus back and forth...I'm trying not to get all germophobic, but this time of year with everyoen trapped indoors makes for some serious germy annoyances. Plus it's just annoying being sick.
Here's hoping I don't get it back again...

1 comment:

Missicat said...

Hope you feel better - finally getting over whatever bug was attacking me - hate hate hate feeling crappy.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...