Monday, January 21, 2008

Forget Me Not

On a more edifying note...
My family and I are helping raise money for the Alzheimer's Society. If you'd like to donate to the fundraising walk my family and I are involved in this weekend, go here.
Search for my name (my real one) to get to my pledge page and have at it my good peeps.
If you don't know me and still feel generous...well, hey! Feel free to donate anonymously to the Alzheimer's Society of Saskatchewan. It supports research and helps families cope with how Alzheimer's Disease slowly takes our loved ones from us...

We're walking for our Nana and remembering our happy times with her...for her...

3 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Geosomin (what DOES that word mean, anyway?) -- The Bag Lady doesn't know your real name, so can't donate for you, specifically, but good for you for walking in the fundraiser.

Did you bake that cake? It'll give you energy for your long walk! :)
If you do bake it, let the Bag Lady know how it turned out - she's a curious old bag.

Anonymous said...

Geosmin - it is the organic earthy smell that is given off by green algae.
I always liked the sound of it...not so much the smell. I can't spell, so when I registered I spelled it wrong...and so at the end of the day I am a grammatically incorrect musty smell.
Charming huh? :)

the Bag Lady said...

Hey, there are worse things you could be...the Bag Lady just can't think of any right now!! :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...