Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm a big wimp

I've been back at working out this week.

Ow.

I suppose stopping for December and the start of January was not the best idea.
Soon I'll adjust again, but man...I used to be able to do all this (more actually) and *not* ache all over like an old lady!
I've signed up for a Alzheimer's Walk on Jan 27. Luckily it's a walk and not a run...as I don't think I could do the whole thing running...but it's given me the kick in the butt to get back at being healthy again. I can barely handle 30 minutes of cardio every other day and exercise ball weight training on the other days. I used to do more than this without batting an eye...

If only there was a way I could work out in my sleep and not know it...

5 comments:

Reb said...

Good for you, I am sure you will be back in shape by then. Or at least over most of the pain.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Yeah. I tried to quit my blog addiction to make room for better exercise habits for 2008.

Here I sit blogging. And eating at the same time. I have no will power.

Good luck to you on your run!

Pacian said...

You're a weakling, Geosomin, and I pity you.

PS. Can you come to England and help me with the lid of this jar? It seems to be stuck.

Magnus said...

Don't worry, when I get out there I'll hire out dogs to chase you down in the streets. You'll have no choice but to stay as fit as you desire or die horribly.

Anonymous said...

When sleeping if you dream about being chased by bears, you are bound to get a good cardio work out because your heart will be racing a mile a minute. It works for me.

verification word PAWLTFAM

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...