Friday, January 19, 2007

No linky on my mac-y, but still...carbon nanotubes are cool.

Today I've been in an anechoic chamber, rode on a segueway...it's the triannual engineering fair. I learned how Hydrogen fuel cells work, about advances in biocell technology, yeast farming ethanol from barley for fuel addition, how to make an LED, all about synchrotron energy uses in biochemistry and pharmacy and played with carbon nanotubes...and I made mango milkshakes when I got home. YUM.


Than I watched this and laughed until I cried:

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=21513

Good day really.

(if I could link on my mac I would...things are all wonky with my browser. Just go to the link...trust me)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was pretty darn funny, and now stuck in my head.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...