Friday, January 26, 2007

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same

Finally got around to watching Clerks 2 last night.
It was not dissapointing...I was worried that Kevin Smith had jsut given up and went back to something safe...but the movie was original and funny, and maybe I'm one of the few girls who enjoyed it, but I laughed myself sick a number of times-particularly at the Silence of the Lambs references and the debates on the superiority of Star Wars over LOTR and comments on "real life" and whether or not you want to live what you are told you should do or what you WANT to do. Plus any movie with Randall in it is worth seeing in my opinion...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...