Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Copycat

Because I idolise Magnus and want to be just like him when I grow up, I've stolen this meme from him...it's been a while since I've done this.

Current clothes: Jeans. "Happy Shirt". Purple bunnyhug. Blue snowboots. Black specs.

Current mood:
Waffly. Happy, then tense then proud then agitated. I’m a bundle of PMS right now. I am hyped tho as I think I'm going to Vancouver next month. Neat.

Current music:
Nuffin.

Current annoyance:
How our new car gets stuck on NOTHING!! Let’s just say we’re getting snow tires today even though it’ll cost us.

Current thing: Trying to finish mudding my room so I can paint it and then retreat there and make stuff for a few months. I'm a horrible drywaller. I"ll just have to put low watt bulbs in there...

Current desktop picture: Gavin peeking through the tree at me.

Current song in head: Burn it Down by Death Cab for Cutie. Largely because i listened to the album Plans ont he way to work...

Current book:
Spin...can't remember the author. J picked it up but isn’t done his current book yet. It is mine as I haven’t been able to track down the last Dark Tower book. Only at the starting gate, so can't say how it is yet.

Current tape in VCR: Wow...last entry for this one – the VCR is dusted. It has been replaced by a DVD recorder with a hard drive. Now we just have to figure out how to use the bloody thing…well that and what to do with all our videotapes. It last had a tape of BSG in it...which it ate and then broke.

Current DVD in player: The exercise DVD J made me from my old exerball tape. It’s got a spiderman menu soundtrack with my cat on it...I love it. Luckily for me and my butt, I just happened to request a back up to DV before the VCR cacked. Plus he put a bunch of wierd stuff at the end too which made me laugh...I luv him.

Current refreshment: Water. I’ve pledged to drink more of it. Don’t like it. Too nothingy tasting. If only coffe was better for me...

Current worry: My sanity levels are questionable, but surprisingly, other than that life is pretty good. Except that my favorite bunnyhug is fraying…how will I replace it with a suitably awesomely comfy replacement?

Current thought:
My coffee break is over I need to get back to it.

Bye.

2 comments:

afrobev said...

I might steal that idea myself if thats okay? I just don't know what mood I am in at the moment. It seems to vary every thirty seconds.

Anonymous said...

Meme's are a good thing to use as filler. Sometimes they lead to more productive posts. Mostly they just silence your friends who blog vicariously through you. (lookin' at you Trent)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...