Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Goo goo cachoo

I am waiting for my hair to fall out. I'm so curious...the 3 chemo drugs I started receiving on the 1st for my breast cancer all cause hair loss so I'm guaranteed to be bald...and it could happen at any time. I'mm so very curious as to when. I feel like I should shave my head as a preemptive strike to avoid shedding all over (ew), but I have no idea *when* it will fall out. They say anywhere from 8-10 days on...which is now.
I have wonderful friends and family who are making me hats to wear and I've found a few pretty headscarves and hats online that are in the mail to me now...so now I just wait. Soon I will be the eggman.
But when?
Inquiring minds want to know.

That's right I'm the eggman
Driving around king of the town

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...