Wednesday, July 04, 2012

It's away!

Well :)
My thesis has been signed off on by my supervisor and final revisions (fro now...I'm sure the members will find more) are done and it is in to my advisory committee for a week for review. All printed copies and pdfs are accepted. I can chill for a few days...One step closer to my review which has been confirmed to be  in the last week of august. I think I can start to relax for a day or so after all of this dramarama...not sure how to. I may require copious beer...

Now I'm baking up a few things and packing ready to head out to relax for a few days and monkey dance in the woods for a few days.
See you on the flipside :)

1 comment:

grapecat said...

awesome possum :) do some monkey dances for me too!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...