Tuesday, June 05, 2012

The Big Chill, courtesy of Mr. Scruff

I like Mr. Scruff. He's a DJ from Manchester who plays and produces funky, nice music, and has a mild obsession with fish and tea. So much so, that after lamenting the lack of good tea at festivals he proceeded to start bringing his own to sell...and it's sort of blossomed. His tea is now available at festivals he plays at and thru his website...
I admit, liking his tunes and being a tea fanatic I've been curious to try his tea, but not enough to order some through the mail. Thankfully when we were in the UK, when stopping to get my fix of Kent apple tea in Faversham, I notised that the funky little foodie store also had Mr. Scruff tea. Had I been thinking I would have gotten more than jsut one box, but I already had a lot of food/jam/tea to cram into our suitcase and figured I'd just pick one. I am currently drinking his Look Lively tea and listening to his album Ninja Tuna while editing documents...
Yummers...



No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...