Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I love it when a plan comes together


AH. Last night I felt like an old lady but I died my hair a lovely dark warm brown (as close to "normal" as I remember), read a book for a while and went to bed ridiculously early. I believe I was asleep by 9:15. Yes...it's how I roll. :)
It was wonderful. I very seldom do that, but I needed it. Not the least bit exciting, but so very very good for me.
I feel great this morning. I even woke up smiling to come into my exercise class and I'm feeling all chipper and cheerful. I'll never be a morning person, but I sure hope the sun starts coming up soon in the mornings. Getting up with the sun is so much easier...The sunrise
over the river is just gorgeous in the spring. Right now we have spring weather...so other than extended spring allergy season it all seems slightly out of whack without the sun. Not complaining tho - the mild winter is great.

Today I get a tour of my new lab. He hee...I love saying that. MY lab. The one I will manage. :D
It's almost done construction and they're putting in the benches and such. We just finished the ridiculously elaborate inventory of equipment and now are compiling it to figure out what we've got to set up all the labs. I love this. LOVE it. I'm looking forward to wandering about in my steel toes and hardhat and really having a chance to look at my soon to be new lab-home. I'm so excited :)
Have a great day everyone. I'm off to the land of inventory...I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...