Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Doppleganger

It's bizarre, but there is someone on campus that looks remarkably like my friend Trent. It's eerie. I thought it was just me, but Magnus has seen the guy too and he agrees. It's more than a double take. I know, since Trent lives in BC, that it isn't him, and it looks like him about 5 years ago (different hair and glasses now) but it's really eerie to see someone you think you know walking around who completely ignores you.
I'd be so excited to learn there was a clone of me walking around the city too. I'd be so curious to meet her. And would I think she looked like me? I wonder. People have told me in the past I look like Neve Campbell...I don't quite see it, but it's a flattering comparison.

Anyways, must go. Cottage cheese to eat. DNA to sequence.
Later taters.

3 comments:

Doppleganged said...

Pictures, or it didn't happen....

Maybe it's me, stalking you. But it's not, so you should go stalk me and take pictures of him, and creep him out...

Trent said...

Oh, and there have been a few people I've seen who've reminded me of you strongly, but never to a point where I'd confuse them with you. Then again, I hardly recognize you know without the feathered hair and the chubby cheeks, so maybe I have and just didn't recognize her.

Captain Chlorophyll said...

Apparently, the other one of me drives a classic Ford pickup. I never met him myself.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...