Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow... Meow Meow



This song has been in my head all morning for some reason.

We just returned from a week long super muddy camping trip. Lots of fun...glad we had 4 wheel drive incredible moon buggy goodness. We would not have made it out without it. It rained every day...so much mud. We were prepared and happily toasty dry and could go anywhere. As it was we drove through and around the impassable roads at the site 3 times on our way oput...because we could :)

Mee hee.

Must do many things now...so much work to catch up on.
When I have a moment I'll be back.
Promise :)

2 comments:

Rimshot said...

k, that was kind of creepy and kind of cool. totally new to me, thanks! It's now stuck in my head.

Anonymous said...

Me too...

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...