Friday, February 19, 2010

Sometimes you just need more unicorns....

I know it might just be the cold meds talking but I would like nothing more at the moment than to go home, take of my shoes and socks, put all the christmas decorations and junk currently shoved out of the way in my crazy craft room out into the main digs and paint a giant mural of Tank Girl on my craft room wall. The one by the door. White on the red red wall...

Instead I am at a dull dull job trying to look busy. I am pretending to be an adult...pretending to be a responsible human who cares about my supervisor's petty problems. And most of all, for some strange reason...today...like a five year old who just fell and scraped her knee...I want my Mum.

I want a weekend of normal life. No chores. No renos. No sneezing.

Just pancakes. Fruit. Chai tea and fizzy drinks with little umbrellas. J and I in the sunshine reading books.

Oh, and more unicorns please...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...