Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random thoughts

I was in the hospital, pulling case slides for a project today. So many slides...a room of banks of drawers...so many numbers...and every number a person. A person who gave tissue for biopsy diagnosis. Walls of drawers...
Wierd.

There's a sign in the room that says "Every number is a person. And they thank you."

I like.

J just brought me a cold Black Cat lager.
This I also like.

Last night I saw Men Who Stare at Goats. It's up there with Moon for great films of the last year for me...
I liked it too.

The world gets 10 points for being so likable today.

1 comment:

Corey said...

I like this.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...