Thursday, February 05, 2009

Loose threads

Hmmm...sleep?
Sew?
Sleep?
Sew?

I nearly have the top of my outfit sewn. Haven't even started the belt yet. What I have is awesome, but I only have enough fabric to make it once and I'm not in the mood to screw it up. I want more time - getting sick has really screwed me up timewise.
We're supposed to have it done for rehearsal tomorrow. You know, to be sure it doesn't fall off while we dance or anything...

Will it be done in time?
Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
*wipes away tear*

Surely you jest...

3 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

You can do it.
You can do it.
You CAN do it!!

Pacian said...

If you think it'll fall off, superglue will save the day.

grapecat said...

or double-sided tape - that's what the models use :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...