Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Man...how am I supposed to catch up on it all?














Today I have 2 days of work to do in one day.

And some genetic analysis after all that before I get to go home.

My reward?

A bottle of this: Bette Niore.

A lovely oatmeal stout by our great microbrewery Paddockwood.

I've been at it 2 hours...only 8 more...then a bus home to dark beery goodness...and maybe some curry. I don't always obsess about beer, despite my gibberings about it as of late. It's just been a very long while since I've been able to enjoy one.

And if I survive today...well I'll have earned it dammit.

Well nothing for it...off to the lab.

Have a good day all...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...