Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Poh Tay Toes

My Mom used to make riced potatoes when I was little - they're my Dad's favourite. They are a bit of a fuss as her wrists are weak, but she would make them as a treat. She wouldn't add any milk or butter to mash them...just as is with a bit of butter.
Oh.
Yum.
I tend to wax on about how I love riced potatoes more often than I thought, apparently, as when my brother was away last weekend he saw a potato ricer in a store and picked me up one.
What a guy. I'm so excited...
You can guess what I'm making for supper tomorrow :)

1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

I have a potato ricer.... somewhere. It was my mom's. Haven't used it in forevah! Should dig it out, except that I hate cleaning it. (and with my luck, the Rancher would love riced potatoes, and I'd have to use it all the time!)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...