Friday, June 27, 2008

Sarcasm keeps me going

Doing 3 days work in one day is AWESOME.
Yup, I love no breaks and a 5 minute lunch break of snarfing down cereal.
Lets just say when people found out I'd be off work for a week they came up with a bunch of things that "had" to be done before I left. They are cool projects but man...moderation would be nice.

Boourns.

Oh well, at least after this I'm off a week to paint the living room...s'nice.
I got to do VTR on J's show last night which was fun...and I think I'm getting a laptop...and it's Magnus's birthday today...so it's a great excuse to make a blueberry pie.
Yum.
Only 3 more hours til home...I should get back at it for the final push.

Ah...thinking about that, it's not so bad :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I commiserate. We were expected to do at least 10 days editing work in 3 days...

Next time I'm going to be a bit braver and say to them "dinnae be daft. If you want quality, don't expect blazing quick speed."

Magnus said...

What pie? Was the Cyberman actually a pie?

the Bag Lady said...

Pie? Did someone say blueberry pie? Yummmm!!!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I made blackberry-sour cream muffins yesterday. They were just aight.

Hey, are you singing along with The Go-Go's yet? "Vacations all I ever wanted....vacation had to get away.."

Geosomin said...

Magnus - The pie comes when I can turn the oven on and not melt the place...maybe monday...
The cyberman was just cuz you're cool...

Pacian said...

I was saying boo-urns...

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...