Friday, April 25, 2008

Slow day and it's just begun

I woke up early this morning for no good reason and can't get back to sleep. It's my "not run" day and my shoulder still is a bit sore, so I have no workout...just a very snuggly cat and too much time on my hands. I've tried to sit and look out the window but I'm ansty...came to check my email. That's a whole 5 minutes gone.
Hmmm...I think I'll just go into work a bit early. Not much to do there, but at least there is a loaf of bread and some grape jelly for some breakfast. Perhaps I'll sit and look out the window there for a change of scenery.
J has been working nights and I'll be glad when he's home tonight...the cats aren't very good at conversation :)
Have a good day all.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...