Friday, April 11, 2008

6 words for a friday morning

I was tagged by Pacian a little while ago with this meme. Describe your life with 6 words and, if you like, an image or photo. Then tag some others...preferably 6 of them.
It took a few days to ponder this out a bit, dump any too deep or wierd ideas, and I seem to have come up with the following that suits me just fine I do think:

Eccentric dreamer bakes cakes for free




(image courtesy of the Mr. Berkley Breathed, Bloom County)

And so I tag Magnus, Grapecat, Corey, Peter, Bag Lady and Chaucer's Bitch.

5 comments:

Magnus said...

Magnus is not Chaucer's bitch. Mmm, wait a sec that's not what it says. Man I need some sleep, the hallucinations are kicking in.

grapecat said...

PRAGMATIC, YET OPTIMISTIC DESPITE ALL EVIDENCE.

Can I load a pic in comments?

Magnus said...

I've been trying to find footage from a cartton. The main character is losing his mind and is trying to hold on to his sanity, but everything else around him has let go a long time ago. The specific image I want is that of a rabbit or squirrel whacking itself over the head repeatedly with a hammer.

Magnus said...

RANDOM VIOLENCE, ORDER IS CHAOTICALLY IMPOSED.

the Bag Lady said...

Goodness, the Bag Lady was so distracted by the beer cake recipe, she didn't scroll down far enough last time she was here.... six words?!!! She needs to give this some thought....

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...