Monday, December 10, 2007

Words...words...words...

I've been catching all the odd song lyrics in my music over the past few days. And I'm finding there's a lot of odd stuff out there...and in my music collection. A lot of my music is without lyrics as of late, so I find I'm paying more attention to the lyrics that *are* there. I realise my taste in music is pretty diverse, but a box of christmas cookies in the mail to anyone who can tell me where these different odd song lyrics are by. (No interwebby cheating peoples...and they're different people..and if there's a battle for supremecy and you can't get them all, just maybe those with the mostest gets the goods).

1) Like the thunderbolt of Thor, I soar like meteor
2) You'll never lose with your razorblade shoes
3) He goes to sleep by falling on his face
4) If I could open my mouth wide enough for a marching band to march out
5) A part of me would like to travel in your veins
6) I like a chick with big potatoes to mash

Of course now that I'm actually trying to list them I can inly come up with 6...and of course, not all of them are freaky deaky odd. But hey...my list. So there.

Any wierd lyrics stuck in *your* head lately?

6 comments:

grapecat said...

"I eat antipasti twice
Just because she is so nice
Angelina
Angelina, the waitress at the pizzeria...

...And I'll join in matrimony
With the girl who makes spumone
And Angelina will be mine!"

Pacian said...

"Any wierd lyrics stuck in *your* head lately?"

Nah, just the theme to I Dream of Jeanie.

Anonymous said...

...Slow motion Walter, fire engine in disguise...

...Clap for the Wolfman, he's going eat and lick your hide. Clap for the Wolfman, he's gonna dig a hole and then you'll die...

Anonymous said...

My office glows all night long
It's a nuclear show and the stars are gone
Elevator. Elevator take me home.

Crabby McSlacker said...

I had the itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini song in my head the other day; no idea why!

Diddums said...

You'll think me very dreary, but the song in my head right now is 'Everything's alright, yes, everything's fine, and it's cool and the ointment's sweet... for the fire in your head and feet... Close your eyes, close your eyes and relax, think of nothing tonight.'

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...