Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yay!

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes indeed...I am now one year crunchier, and hopefully aging has done me well. Not any big plans...tho I've been told I'm going out for supper to a very posh restaurant after work...why? Cuz it's my birthday!

...well if I don't end up going out on strike at work today. *sigh* Ah, hell with it. I'm just ignoring the strike stuff today...That's real life stuff for tomorrow.
Today is my birthday.

Right now?
Cake. Coffee. Joyopus celebrations for one and all!
As the Bacon Queen I decalre it an official holiday.
Cake for everyone!
Cuz it's my birthday!
(did I mention that enough already? Cuz it is...and for some reason that makes me very happy at the mo. So there. Be happy too. I dare ya. Go on...you might like it! See? There you go...)
Mmmmmmm.......cake....

6 comments:

Magnus said...

OI GEVALT! I forgot! Happy Birthday dear Geo - may your day be full of cake and fine whisky.

grapecat said...

happy birthday to YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Rimshot said...

Congratulation on surviving yet another trip of the Earth around the Sun, well done. You didn't fall off or anything.

I hope your fancy dinner is wonderful and any and all gifts you receive are amazing and touching and nifty!

...and many more.

Rimshot said...

http://www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=0PBF22048BC-Today_is_my_Birthday.gif#23

Pacian said...

Snappy mirthday for yesterday day!

X-D

Anonymous said...

The Beatles AND Star Wars! Now that is a Birthday!!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...